WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CCDRA members, potential & non-members who refer independent domestic workers to private homes for housekeeping and non-medical caregiving services.
- California Laws for Domestic Referral Agencies
- IRS & California Common Law Factors
- Trust Account and Payments to Workers
- Required Client Disclosures
- Agency & Government Form Requirements
- Advertising & Vocabulary “Do’s and Don’ts”
- Who can investigate or Audit your Company
- Question & Answer Session
- Plus much more. . . . . . . . . . .
Cost to Attend a 2018 Domestic Referral Agency Workshop
CCDRA MEMBER ATTENDEES: Free for 2 attendees from the same company
► $50.00 for each additional attendee from the same company ◄
NON – MEMBER ATTENDEES: $150.00 for 2 attendees from the same company
► $100.00 for each additional attendee from the same company ◄
All attendees must preregister.
CCDRA reserves the right to refuse anyone admission to its workshops.
- John Muir Inn – Best Western
- 445 Muir Station Rd, Martinez CA 94553
How to Register for DRA Workshop
You Can Contact Us —or— Print this form and return it to CCDRA.